Queen Members Profile is a British rock band formed in 1970 in London. Their official performing lineup includes Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), Roger Taylor (drums, vocals) and John Deacon (bass). Queen’s early work was influenced by progressive rock, hard rock, and heavy metal, but later on, they grew in style more closely to the public and combined with many other genres, including arena rock and pop rock. To understand more about the process and members of this group, please read our reference below.
Queen’s musical activities
– Before setting up Queen, May and Taylor had been playing together at Smile. Mercury is a fan of this band and suggested they try out new styles and techniques. Mercury joined the group in 1970, proposing the name “Queen” and choosing it as the band’s official name. Deacon was recruited as bassist after finishing recording his first album in 1973.
– Queen appeared on the British charts with her second album, Queen II (1974), but had to go to Sheer Heart Attack released last year and A Night at the Opera (1975), they had a global success. The classic song “Bohemian Rhapsody” has been in the top spot in the UK for 9 weeks, directing the introduction of music videos to the public.
– Queen’s 1985 Live Aid show was considered by many sources to be the best performance of rock history, including an official chart in 2005. In 1991, Mercury died of inflamma lungs, the resonance from AIDS; Since then, May and Taylor have been working together with Paul Rodgers (2004-09) and Adam Lambert
The band has a total of 18 albums, 18 singles and 10 DVDs reaching the top spot. Estimates have sold about 150 to 300 million records worldwide, becoming one of the most successful record sellers. Queen was awarded the Music Industry Contribution Award from the British Recording Industry in 1990. They were also honored at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.
Queen’s major influences on the music scene
– Queen is remembered for the musicality of theatrical performances that have never been seen, the fanfare and commercials so much that critics have ranked Queen as the mainstay of the show. the revolution of rock music. Queen is particularly noted for its eclectic music and shocking performances.
– Queen often records a variety of music genres, producing diverse and hallucinating music (in songs such as “The Fairy Fury’s Master-Stroke” and “Jesus”), the hard rock genre ( “We Will Rock You” and “Hammer to Fall”, the funk and disco genres in “Stone Cold Crazy”, “Another One Bites the Dust” and “Staying Power” Brighton Rock “), and even racism (in” Bring Back That Leroy Brown “and” Seaside Rendezvous “).
– Like their music, Queen’s influenced bands are also very diverse. Queen bands, influenced by the Queen include Judas Priest, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Steve Vai, George Michael, Metallica, The Flaming Lips, Ween, Guns N ‘Roses, Chris Cornell, Trent Reznor, Ben Folds Five, Foo Fighters, Joan Osborne, Muse, The Darkness, Franz Ferdinand, Jetliner and more.
Queen band members
1. Current member
– Brian May – key guitar, keyboard, piano, singing (1970-present)
– Roger Taylor – drums, percussion, rhythm guitar, tambourine, singing (1970-present)
– Freddie Mercury – lead vocal, piano, rhythm guitar, tambourine (1970-1991; death)
– John Deacon – bass guitar, rhythm guitar, keyboard, rap, gong (1971-1997)
3. Other voices
– Paul Rodgers (2004-2009)
– Adam Lambert (2011-present)
The above is a summary of the information about the process of activities as well as information about the members of the Queen group that we want to share to your readers can refer. Hope that with the information we provide in the article above will help you a lot. Thank you for your interest in our article, wish you always happier, healthier and happier in life!